Wednesday, August 13, 2008

T Minus 2 days

Wednesday. Leave in 54 hours to the great down under.

Science is a funny business. I'm getting ready to go to another country for a meeting, to try to get a job for my future career, and I have to write 1 final report, prepare for 3 or 4 experimental setups I'm going to run when I get home, and e-mail about 10 people about various projects. And i'm only a graduate student.

*sigh*

Things are getting exciting, though. Just have to finish these quick things, and then I can go home, clean and pack.

Tick, Tick, Tick.

The biggest decision I have left to make is whether I want to go scuba diving.

1 comment:

Lena said...

You DO want to go scuba diving. I will never speak to you again if you go to Australia and don't go SCUBA diving...OK I will, but I will never let you live down that fact that you were in Australia and didn't go SCUBA diving. Watch out for trigger fish. They are mean.